Creating new things together – Your tasks in our team:
- Iterative design of user-centered operating concepts for our digital products
- Support in the conception process of new solutions as well as their further development through the development of user journeys, information architecture, user interface flows as well as their evaluation through prototyping
- Development, provision and assurance of brand-compliant user interface specifications
- Assurance of consistency in appearance, operation and interaction of user concepts
- Creation and further development of UI assets (Design System)
- Co-design of global UI libraries
Aiming high and strongly connected - the benefits for you:
- Integration of work and life: Wherever possible, we offer mobile working and provide you with the appropriate technical equipment. In addition to flexible working time models and job sharing, our child and holiday care ensures a better work-life balance. 30 days of holiday, an additional day off on Christmas Eve/New Year's Eve and special leave when needed adapt to your life needs.
- On site in Weißenhorn: Our location in Weißenhorn not only impresses with good transport connections and free parking, but also with a bistro and an excellent international canteen with special offers including allowances, as well as a fitness room with course offerings.
WE does not work without YOU – That distinguishes you:
- Degree in the field of digital media, communication design or similar
- Experience in designing user interfaces of cross-platform products, ideally in the environment of an industrial company
- Very good knowledge of common design and prototyping tools (Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Sketch, InVision, or similar) as well as confident handling of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- A user-centered mindset in design as well as evaluation of digital operating concepts
- Experience in dealing with information architecture, interaction patterns, user interface specifications and cross-platform implementation
- A strong sense of usability, design and aesthetics
- Communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Very good language skills in English and in German
At PERI, we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where diversity is encouraged and mutual respect is a priority. For this reason, we set a high value on a diverse and equal team composition. We welcome applications regardless of ethnic origin as well as age, gender, religion, ideology, handicap or sexual identity and orientation.
This is a job offer of Peri-Werk Artur Schwörer GmbH & Co. KG.