Creating new things together – Your tasks in our team:
- Overall responsibility for defining, establishing, and improving standardized planning processes within the PERI Group, especially in relation to predictive planning & forecasting, automation as well as system optimization
- Lead, coordinate and ensure a smooth forecasting & planning process, incorporation between Market Unit, Business Unit, support functions and Group (synchronization of financial, material demand and capacity/ investment planning)
- Business/ sparring partner for all financial and controlling related issues regarding the planning of entities within the PERI Group incl. training for relevant parties
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management reporting, analyzing operating and financial results as well as communication of key messages to senior management
- Participate in or lead global/ regional FP&A initiatives and other special projects
Aiming high and strongly connected - the benefits for you:
- Remuneration and additional benefits that convince: With us, you can look forward to a pay scale including holiday pay and Christmas bonus. In addition, you can expect a company-sponsored pension scheme, capital-forming benefits and an employee referral programme including a bonus.
- Integration of work and life: Wherever possible, we offer mobile working and provide you with the appropriate technical equipment. In addition to flexible working time models and job sharing, our child and holiday care ensures a better work-life balance. 30 days of holiday, an additional day off on Christmas Eve/New Year's Eve and special leave when needed adapt to your life needs.
- Grow beyond yourself: Annual employee appraisals, further training advice and support, exchange and mentoring programmes as well as leadership training support you in your professional development. In our PERI Academy, you can take advantage of a wide range of training opportunities as well as free access to online learning platforms such as LinkedIn Learning and getAbstract.
WE does not work without YOU – That distinguishes you:
- Master in Business, Management, Finance, Controlling, Wirtschafts-Ingenieurwesen or equivalent
- Several years of relevant professional experience
- Exceptional financial expertise, incl. strong analytical, financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting skills paired with solid project management skills
- Good understanding of PERI's business models is a strong advantage
- Experience in BPC or similar planning tools and strong IT affinity beneficial
- Distinct analytical and intellectual abilities, good conceptual skills as well as ability to grasp complex matters
- Excellent communication skills on all hierarchical levels, fluent English, additional language is a plus
- Team player with a work ethic matching PERI culture and values
- Goal-oriented and pragmatic work ethic with strong motivation to drive the development of PERI Controlling function
At PERI, we are committed to creating and maintaining a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our greatest strength at PERI is our people and when recruiting, we welcome the unique contributions that candidates can bring to shape and enhance the future of our business.