As one of the market and technological leaders in our field of flexible packaging, SÜDPACK produces innovative films and packaging solutions for companies from all over the world. A total of 1600 employees work at SÜDPACK at 6 production sites and 18 subsidiaries in Europe and the USA.
We are looking for a multi-skilled SAP professional with good all-round functional and technical expertise to support our location in Oak Creek WI. This could be the job for you, if you are looking now for a new and challenging postion, one which will make best use of your existing skills and experience and desire to further your personal and professional development.
In this role, you will be responsible for performing current state analysis, defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training and implementation in close cooperation with and supported by the IT department of our Headquarters in Germany.
The duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Carrying out user administration and set up
- Installing, diagnosing and maintaining IT infrastruture technology
- Recording and actioning faults as reported on: PC’s, servers, laptops and mobile phones and printers
- Providing hard- and software support for all endusers
- Effeciently troubleshooting and resolving incidents using the company‘s incident management system
- Creating and reviewing functional specifications and test plans
- Implementing and supporting local SAP functionality in close cooperation with the corporate IT team
- Coordinating the work of external service providers.Improve operational efficiency
This position requires these key skills and competencies:
- Solid functional and technical experience
- Associate degree in a technical/computer field or bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or related field
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment
- Experience supporting various test phases within projects
- Experience interfacing with external systems & performance optimizations
- SAP functional experience with the following modules: SD, MM, PP, SCM, WM
- Teamplayer with passion for IT topics
- Highly motivated to deliver and succeed
- Very good comunication skills
- You must be approved to work at any company in the US
Please send your application via email to Katherine Thompson (email@example.com).